EMEA GRD Financial Controller
Location: Zug, Switzerland
At Landis+Gyr, we share a collective and sole mission: to help the world manage energy better. With over 6,000 employees in 30 countries and as the leading provider of integrated energy management solutions, we ensure that both utility companies and consumers can improve their energy efficiency, lower their energy costs and contribute to the sustainable use of resources.
For our EMEA Organization we are looking for an individual experienced in an international and multicultural working environment to join us as our future EMEA GRD Financial Controller.
The overall objective of the function is to lead the EMEA regional financial budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and analysis in support of the EMEA Research & Development group. This role requires strong joint-partnerships with cross-functional teams and countries to achieve reliable financial transparency. The key deliverables of the function are:
- Maintaining a project reporting database, presenting monthly financial updates to Leadership stakeholders
- Providing variance analysis and interpretation of the group’s actual, budgeted, and forecasted results
- Leading and coordinating the annual project investment plan budget for EMEA R&D
- Working with local finance and business leaders to understand and drive opportunities while mitigating risks
- Partnering on special projects related to R&D efficiencies and KPI metrics
- Evaluating current and proposed financial plans and policies and identifying and recommending changes that will drive the organization’s profitability
This expert position requires:
- 5+ years of relevant business experience
- Proficiency in Systems (Business Warehouse, Sciforma, Cognos)
- Advanced Microsoft Office products (Excel and PowerPoint)
The function will report to Trevor Shaughnessy, Head of Global Finance, GRD, and will be based in Zug, Switzerland.
Please send your application to [email protected].