Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Zug, Switzerland
At Landis+Gyr, we share a collective and sole mission: to help the world manage energy better. With approximately 5,600 employees in 30 countries and as the leading provider of integrated energy management solutions, we ensure that both utility companies and consumers can improve their energy efficiency, lower their energy costs and contribute to the sustainable use of resources.
For our Group headquarters and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) organization in Zug, we are looking for a new team member experienced in an international and multicultural working environment to join us as our future:
Digital Marketing Manager
The overall objective of the function is to manage Landis+Gyr’s digital channels and media (Global + EMEA) to best-in-class levels. As a digital generalist, your role will include:
- Define and implement Landis+Gyr digital communication strategy and KPIs in alignment with the company’s overall objectives
- Own, develop and continuously optimize digital channels / tools (website, social media, blogs, email, HubSpot, Intranet, etc.)
- Strongly contribute to our content marketing strategy
- Generate, review and publish engaging content that drives conversions; maintain a content calendar
- Manage digital projects and campaigns; monitor and analyze their performance and impact
- Further develop SEO, SEM, analytics, social media advocacy and influencer marketing
- Consult and train our local entities and internal stakeholders
- Head the global social media working group and be part of the Global Brand Team
- Manage agencies and ensure tight implementation of processes and best practices
This position requires:
- Degree in marketing, (digital) communications or business administration, or degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of relevant business experience, including agency and/or multinational company experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Proven track record of implementing digital strategies
- Strong knowledge of web design best practices and standards
- Outstanding content marketing experience and excellent editorial expertise (English, German is a plus)
- Strong CMS (WordPress), SEO and analytics knowledge and experience in working with SharePoint.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your career in a well-recognized and international company! In the Digital Marketing Manager role, you will be given the opportunity to take the lead for all digital activities of the group and bring them to the next level. You will be involved in many elements of the Marketing & Communications mix and work within a hands-on, creative, and international team. Interested? Please send your application to [email protected], Howard Gibson, Vice President Human Resources EMEA.