Embedded Software Engineer – R&D Devices Team
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Energy utilities all over the world make our group the leading provider of energy management solutions and services. We employ the latest technology to deliver value-driven solutions, with enhanced functionality. Over 6,000 employees in 30 countries all over the world commit their experience, passion and innovative power to create exceptional value for our customers.
To build the next-generation of our high-end industrial and grid metering products we are looking to complete our R&D devices firmware team with a passionate and result-oriented Embedded Software Engineer – R&D Devices Team.
In this challenging and rewarding engineering position your main responsibility will be firmware development for a new generation of high-end meters.
Together with a cross-functional team of specialists you will specify, develop and verify innovative, high quality embedded software in an agile environment using state of the art tools and processes. As a member of the devices development team, you will contribute to creating our latest high-end products for our customers.
This position requires
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science
- minimum of three years’ experience in developing embedded object-oriented software in C++
- experience in version management and automated testing of firmware
- experience and interest in agile development methods and practices, knowledge sharing, and continuous improvement
- good communication skills in English and preferably German, both written and spoken
- self-motivation and the soft skills to work in a team
- eye for detail and the desire to engage with our complex high-end products.
- stimulating and multidisciplinary environment (software, hardware, electronics, product design)
- state of the art tools and processes to help you getting the work done
- international, successful company with a focus on sustainability and forward-looking solutions.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to accept this challenge, we are looking forward to meeting you. Please send your application to [email protected], Katja Bode, Human Resources Manager in Zug, Switzerland.