Head of PMO EMEA
Location: Switzerland, Zug
At Landis+Gyr, we share a collective and sole mission: to help the world manage energy better. With over 6,000
employees in 30 countries and as the leading provider of integrated energy management solutions, we ensure
that both utility companies and consumers can improve their energy efficiency, lower their energy costs and
contribute to the sustainable use of resources.
For our GRD Organization in Zug, Switzerland we are looking for a
Head of PMO EMEA
Who is responsible for the overall management of the EMEA PMO organization to assure adequate project
steering and control, to meet the agreed project goals. An important part of your responsibilities is the
coordination of activities during project phase between global project & product teams located in Europe, USA
In this key role the main areas of responsibilities will be the following:
• Responsible for the project delivery and project results for the Global R&D EMEA organization
• Implement R&D process tailoring and collaborate globally to develop a JDM based project model
• Development of Project Manager skills and competences through mentoring and coaching, with a focus
on developing the JDM based project model
• Manage the project capacity planning activity for projects thru the M-Gate NPI process
• Regularly provide consolidated project reports and analytics for the management team for decision
Expectations for skills & experience:
• M.Sc. in technical field (e.g. electronics, IT, SW or equivalent)
• Proven track record in leading international R&D projects with multiple site connections
• Provide technical project management and leadership for every aspect of software
• Experience in working and leading multi-cultural & multi-disciplined teams.
• Strong project management and leadership skills and the ability to represent your project in challenging
• Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity with experience in Agile,
SCRUM, Test Driven Development and Waterfall methodologies.
• Experience in managing and refining SW development process with capability of supporting multiple
development locations and both internal and external resources.
• A successful record of accomplishment in delivering software projects that include multiple system
• Fluent communication and presentation skills in English. Ability to act in internal and external technical
• Willingness to travel.
You enjoy working in international business, with people from different cultural backgrounds. You are a strong
team lead and own good people skills and you communicate fluently, having structured state of mind and
decision maker skills.
In this challenging and rewarding position you work with high performing teams. You take responsibility for
interesting projects now and in the future. Our industry and business environment offer positive challenges
with opportunities for personal development!
Please send your application by eMail to [email protected], Katja Bode, Human Resources Manager