Head of Quality Product Life Cycle Management
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Energy utilities all over the world make our group the leading provider of energy management solutions and services. We employ the latest technology to deliver value-driven solutions, with enhanced functionality. Over 6,000 employees in 30 countries all over the world commit their experience, passion and innovative power to create exceptional value for our customers.
For our Quality department at corporate headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, we are looking for a highly motivated Head of Quality Product Life Cycle Management.
In this challenging and rewarding position your main responsibility will be to support the product development projects by facilitating state of the art quality management methods, technics and tools to ensure a high-quality product is delivered. You will represent the Quality function in the Project Steering Committees (PSCs) reviewing the M-Gate readiness and ensure that process adherence and learnings are shared within the Project Quality Engineers (PQE) and R&D communities.
Together with a cross-functional team of specialists in PjM and the Project team you will act as partner to identify, evaluate and mitigate project risks and to provide transparency on project cost, quality and delivery to all relevant stakeholders. You are ensuring that all R&D Projects are compliant with Global Governance and our Quality standards.
This position requires
- a deep understanding of Product Development Life Cycle Phases
- leadership, facilitation & coaching skills as a Quality expert
- Profound knowledge of continuous process improvement and quality control/quality assurance systems and processes
- experience in working and leading multi-cultural & multi-disciplined teams
- experience and interest in agile development methods and practices, knowledge sharing, and continuous improvement
- excellent communication skills in English and preferably German, both written and spoken
- eye for the detail and the desire to engage with our complex high-end products.
- stimulating and multidisciplinary environment (software, hardware, electronics, product design)
- state of the art tools and processes to help you getting the work done
- international, successful company with a focus on sustainability and forward-looking solutions.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to accept this challenge, we are looking forward to meeting you. Please send your application to [email protected], Christian Schaffner, Head of HR Switzerland, in Zug, Switzerland.