R&D Devices Support Manager Smart Metering EMEA
Location: Zug, Switzerland
At Landis+Gyr, we share a collective and sole mission: to help the world manage energy better. With over 6,000 employees in 30 countries and as the leading provider of integrated energy management solutions, we ensure that both utility companies and consumers can improve their energy efficiency, lower their energy costs and contribute to the sustainable use of resources.
For our global R&D Organization in Zug, Switzerland we are looking for a R&D Devices Support Manager Smart Metering EMEA.
This newly created position will need to focus on managing all L3 support and sustaining activities that are generated by customers in EMEA related to our Device products (Hardware and Firmware). This position is responsible to coordinate and lead the tasks which are done in all EMEA supported regions, including but not limited to Switzerland, Great Britain, France and South Africa. It will also interact with the team in Noida/India to support the EMEA customers.
In this key role the main areas of responsibilities will be the following:
- Management of all aspects of support and maintenance for Devices for EMEA
- Management of quality cases, CAPAs, interface to Quality and L1/L2 support organizations
- KPIs as assigned by global R&D organization
- Interface with Product Management and Operations teams to prioritize case work
- Collaborate with global L3 teams to promote and develop process development and continuous improvement
Expectations for skills & experience:
- M.Sc. in technical field (e.g. electronics, IT, SW or equivalent) or other academic degree
- Proven track record in working in international R&D projects with multiple site connections
- Experience in technical project management
- Experience in working and leading multi-cultural & multi-disciplined teams
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to represent your project in challenging situations
- Experience in working in a complex and agile business environment
- Fluent communication and presentation skills in English. Ability to act in internal and external technical meetings
- Willingness to travel
You enjoy working in international business, with people from different cultural backgrounds. You are a strong team lead and own good people skills and you communicate fluently, having structured state of mind and decision maker skills.
In this challenging and rewarding position you work with high performing teams. You take responsibility for interesting projects now and in the future. Our industry and business environment offer positive challenges with opportunities for personal development!
Please send your application by eMail to [email protected]sgyr.com, Katja Bode, Human Resources Manager Switzerland.