Senior Project Manager – Global R&D Function
Location: Zug, Switzerland
As a result of continued growth and expansion we are actively recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join our world class Global R&D function.
As an experienced Project Manager, you lead product development projects and activities. You have the overall responsibility for planning the project timelines, deliverables and quality aligning technical and product roadmaps. You also handle the project budgeting and manage resources over the entire project lifecycle.
An important part of your responsibilities is the coordination of activities during project phase between global project & product teams located in Europe, USA and India. You actively represent the interest of the project to global stakeholders and share knowledge across sites and departments. You also provide full transparency to the project status in various presentations and meetings with executive management.
Expectations for skills & experience:
- Sc. / M.Sc. in technical field (e.g. electronics, IT, SW or equivalent).
- Proven track record in leading international R&D projects with multiple site connections.
- Experience in providing technical leadership in the areas of embedded software development, multi- platform support, code reuse, design for test and release management.
- Provide technical project management and leadership for every aspect of software.
- Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity with experience in Agile, SCRUM, Test Driven Development and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in managing and refining SW development process with capability of supporting multiple development locations and both internal and external resources.
- A successful record of accomplishment in delivering software projects that include multiple system integrations.
- Experience in working and leading multi-cultural & multi-disciplined teams.
- Strong project management and leadership skills and the ability to represent your project in challenging situations.
- Fluent communication and presentation skills in English. Ability to act in internal and external technical meetings.
- Willingness to travel.
You enjoy working in international business, with people from different cultural backgrounds. You are a team player with customer service-oriented mind and strongly committed to quality in everything you do. You own good people skills and you communicate fluently, having structured state of mind and decision maker skills.
In this challenging and rewarding position you work with high performing team. You take responsibility for interesting projects now and in the future. Our industry and business environment offer positive challenges with opportunities for personal development!
Please send your application to [email protected], Sarah Wittenberg, Human Resources Manager Switzerland.